Monday, October 26, 2009

Strawberry Kisses






This weekend we stayed down at Elliot's parents at Logan Village for the weekend. On Friday night we had a girls' scrapbooking night and then Saturday we all went Strawberry picking at a nearby strawberry farm. The season is just about finished and we were warned that the strawberries weren't as sweet as usual due to an extrememly hot August but they were delicious. So picture-perfect too and we had great fun!
Some neighbours of Jenny and Bob also have a heap of Bantam chooks so we went there and checked them out in the afternoon. They were cute! All fluffy and a small pointy head. And Hayden even found one Bantam egg which the owner kindly let him keep. Thanks to wonderful in-laws for a great weekend and thanks for the free babysitting when we went to the engagement party.

*edit: I'm so sorry Kate that I have cut you off in the last photo. I can't work out how to resize them as I copy & pasted them today. It wasn't intentional Kate!!

2 comments:

kate amelia said...

I am mega upset Bev and you better put me back in it! :P hehe...as if, i love not being in photos! It was a fun weekend hey, the kids loved it!

Tammy Lorna said...

Bev, your photos won't come up on my computer so I didn't get to see them :( BUT it sounds like a really wonderful weekend! It's nice to have a change of scenery and take a break sometimes :)
xo Tammy